Saturday, November 27, 2010

Off In Lieu

Booked out at 6.40am on thurs morning! Agreed to meet up with marcus earlier at orchard before our tim sum buffet. I wonder why the friends around me are always one of a kind, though not everyone. It's just so hard to trust someone. Waited there innocently and he didnt turn up, never even bother informing me. I despise ppl like that but what to do? God teaches us to forgive and forget lol. Wanna know the reason he gave when I approached him? "Oh I forget about it" What a...

For the very first time, couldnt find anyone out for a movie so went alone instead lol! It's not as nice as I thought it would be but guess the fact that I really like harry potter had already covered up the negative part. Went straight to meet chai yun for dinner right after the movie. KFC zinger student meal + cheese fries!!!! My favourite!!!haha!

Aimed to buy at least one ps3 game during this 4 days but sadly, failed!!! Went over to SITEX with nicholas and jun wei and couldnt find anything that attracts my eyes haha. Apparrently the games are really expensive. Hope to get some ps3 games soon!!!

No comments: